Lazada Philippines

The Mommy Diaries: A Mother's Month Expo

It's the  now April and before you know it, here comes the month of May. I usually associate the month of May to Mother's Day. For all the mother's out there, here's an event I want to share with you which I think you will dearly love to attend to ( I'm not plugging ). Being a mom is a 24/7 job but that does not mean that we don't have time to enjoy ourselves. We have to take of ourselves first so that we can take care of our family ( something like that). I'm a mother of five and I know for a fact that I need to be happy first so that I can give happiness to my family. Be  a healthy mom for my kids needs me everyday.








The LiST Group PROUDLY PRESENTS... 
The Mommy Diaries: A Mother's Month Expo@ THE NBC TENT!
May 28-29, 2011 (Saturday & Sunday) from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM!

...The 2-day expo will have a festive atmosphere perfect for the Mother’s Month of May. With more than 150 booths featuring houseware items, personal care products, children’s items, baby products and accessories all under one roof, this will definitely be a one-stop shop and place to be for all deserving mommies out there!

Aside from that there will also be special cooking shows and demonstrations, talks by pediatricians and psychologists, special treats and entertainment for the kids, as well as a raffle drawing every hour.

TALKS ON THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
*Basic Life Support
*To Be A Healthy Mommy
*Breast Cancer
*Weight Management
*Osteoperosis
*Cervical Cancer

FREE SERVICES:
*Bone Density Screening
*Sugar Level Screening
*Cholesterol Level Screening

SEE YOU THERE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...