Lazada Philippines

ZSA ZSA ZATURNNAH :ze muzikal

One of  the advantage of having a performing artist daughter is that , you got to watch shows  free of charge. I was just walking around the CCP Lobby when friend invited me to watch the show at the Little Theater ( TANGHALANG AURELIO TOLENTINO). I was astound to find out that it was the ZSA ZSA ZATURNNAH :ze muzikal






The act was excellent. There were lines that was delivered on time, that it got the audience laughing to their hearts delight.
It's the rule of the CCP Theather , that you cannot take pictures inside if you don't have a camera permit with you, for this reason that I just happy to take the pictures of the souvenir program.

Too bad that I had to go right away to a next event that I didn't able to take pictures with Ms. EULA VALDEZ

Since I don't have photos of the show, I want to share to you the inside of the souvenir program










Good News to the ZSA ZSA ZATURNNAH  Fans , due to some uncontrollable circumstance,  the last three shows have to reschedule last weekend  March 19-21


Mommy Lariza

For more information:
http://www.facebook.com/zaturnnah
































No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...