Lazada Philippines

Mitchie Chef's Classic

Being a mom, it seems like cooking is part of the job description that I have to sign whether I like it or not.  My mother is a kapampangan and I was expected to inherit the genes that make me a good cook. Well sad to say, I only love eating. Cooking seems to bring out the stress in me, especially it you’re having difficulty with your cookware the sticky pots and pans make me go nuts. Don’t get me wrong, I do love cooking especially for my family, it’s just that I hate when my fried fish get stuck up in the fan. Thankfully, I was invited to an event that would make my cooking a stress-free.  Having the right equipment does not only save time and effort buts vital in yielding good results to my cooking and therefore joy to my family who will consume my cuisine.

Good news that Chef’s Classics by Sunnex introduced a line of quality cookware made from the finest components available-high quality 18/10 stainless steel body, resisting tear and wear. From searing, sautéing, to preparing delicate dishes and finishing meals in the oven or the broiler, Mitchie Chef’s Classic collection makes it possible for me to cook like a pro. Good Food, good mood anytime!
 




CHEF MITCHIE SISON








The new collection bearing the signature of Chef Mitchie Sison comprises a grill pan, wok, and sauté pan with steamer, sauce pan, pots and skillets. The 13 –piece set also includes indispensable kitchen accessories like the peppermill and an oil dispenser with the external plastic pout and configures spray time.


Mr. James Sy
MR. LEMUEL AFRICA-GARRIDO

Ms. Tess Guerrero
Ms. Tess Guerrero, Key Account Supervisor, explains the products features of the new line of Mitchie Chef's Collection


Ms. Tess Flores
Another Key Account Supervisor, Ms. Tess raffles five pieces of pepper mill and a grand price of five pcs. cooking ware set.


CHEF MITCHIE'S RECIPE






EVENTS PHOTOS






Mommy Lariza with Sir James and Mommy Janese

Mommy Lariza with Chef Mitchie Sison






For more information about the new line and products of Sunnex
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SunnexPH

For more details, call 713 9435 to 38


or visit:

www.ljs.com.ph




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...