Lazada Philippines

Jem's PHSA Graduation Day : With Honor Awardee

I still remember the day that Jem audition for her art (violin) at PHSA in Mt. Makiling. As mom, I can’t explain the feeling | (nervous, stress, happy) to see your daughter go through one of the most important time in her life. Jem started her violin lesson at the age of six at the St. Paul College Pasig. Back then, my only intention is for her to have an extra curricular activity. I never imagine that it will take her to something far more than that. She was entering grade six then and we are preparing for her audition when her former teacher have to leave and go on a tour concert. We were recommend to Awit Center, luckily located not farm from our residence. Teacher Ricky of gladly accepted us. I took just that summer and a few months before the audition, they were able to train Jem. The day came when we have to go all the way at the top of the Mt. Makiling. First thing when we got there is to register and wait for Jem’s number to be called. She passes the talent test and takes the written exam in the afternoon. Those who did not pass have to go home right away. Tears of joy and frustration were around me. After that day, we still have to wait a few months for the result. The scholarship is a nationwide search. We may pass the second screening but still there’s the deliberation to think of. Out of thousand of applicant, only 38 students are accepted and Jem’s one of them.

Now, after four years of struggle, hardship and being far home, Jem finally graduate. While her name is being called, I had to hold the tears that start to drop from my eyes.
Jem finally received her diploma and receive a high honor award with it. There are just some memories that you will never forget and this is one of them. Congratulation Jem, I pray that you continue to excel in whatever endeavor you pursue. I will always be here whenever you need me for as long as I live, you will always be my jewel



CONGRATULATION OBRA Batch

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...