Lazada Philippines

EXPO KID 2011

Being a mother of five, I alway find ways as to how my kids will have a productive summer. In those days, I have to really do some research and hop from one place to another to look for summer activities. 'Thank fully now there's MOMMY MUNDO. With the social network Facebook, I encounter their fun page. I envy the mommies now a day,  for they don't have to experience what I went through just to make sure that my kids have the best summer activities that they can get. My kids are into music and arts, I have two violinist and two ballerina, my youngest and only boy has his fencing class and soccer, but I will still visit the EXPO KID 2011 to learn more and everything under one roof.

SPORTS? SUMMER CAMP? or ART? Cant decide on your kid's summer activity? Come to EXPO KID and have your child get a taste of all 3 and more! Camp Explore, My Masterpiece, & Aqualogic Swim Co are the 3 main activity areas at Expo Kid 3. Drop by the Rockwell Tent on April 2, 10am-8pm and have a guaranteed fun and productive summer!



SEE YOU MOMMIES OUT THERE, DON'T LET THIS EXPO PASS YOU BY, FOR YOU WILL DEFINITELY REGRET IT.
MORE POWER TO MOMMY MUNDO FOR ORGANIZING THIS KIND OF EVENT.

FOR MORE INFORMATION:
CHECK











No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...