Lazada Philippines

ENCHANTED KINGDOM REVISTED

It's been ten years since I visited Enchanted Kingdom, with me then are my four lovely daughters. Back then the Ride All You Can Pass was much cheaper. But then again, that was ten years ago. With me now is my son EJ. He was invited by Coby Puno, son of actress Alma Concepcion to join the celebration of his birthday. Since, there are only two of us. I kind of indecisive. There's problem like the transportation and time.
I saw that my son's face was so alive when I told him that was going to the party. From our residence in Pasig, we headed straight to crossing where FX bound to Balibago Sta. Rosa is waiting. The fare cost me P 70/per head, not bad. After we get off at the Walter Mart, a terminal of tricycle was next in line. It only cost P 9/per head. Ms. Alma was at the entrance to greet us and at the same time gave us our ticket...  And the rest of is history. I was so lost in the Enchanted Kingdom that I felt I'm a kid again.



I
Mommy Lariza with Son Ej at the Famous Wizard Statue



Mommy Lariza with Ms. Alma Concepcion

Here are some spot that I love






Wheel of Fate







For more information

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Enchanted-Kingdom/108721112485392





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...