Lazada Philippines

BELLE ORGANICS: Where Beauty and Nature Come Together


I was fortunate to be chosen as the winner   of the Belle Organics Goodie Bag. I was tagged by   a friend  and merely pass the contest with my other friend. Didn't expect to win although praying to win was in my mind. I love organic products. With Belle Organic, I can be sure that I'm using a product that believed in creating a world of beauty and wellness. I's nice use products that are free from harmful chemicals and toxic derived from synthetic products. 


With Ms. Aleli Salamat, The Woman Behind Belle Organics
No wonder, she's  so beautiful



What a wonderful bag of Goodies 

Showroom at Ohana Place, Alabang



“Belle” is a French word which means “beautiful,” “Organics” stands for natural; 
and Belle Organics is where beauty and nature come together




I was informed by a friend of mine, that she to uses the Belle Organic Soap, and praises is all she can comment.

I found out that Aleli Salamat just started the business last January 2010, Belle Organic is all about organic and plant based, all natural ingredients, no harmful chemicals and it's environment friendly,not to mention that Philippine made. and with that supports livelihood programs among our countrymen.

 



Belle Organics will be part of the Go Negosyo Women Entrepreneurship Summit and Expo BABAE: Kapuso ka ng Bayan, in partnership with GMA 7, which will be held in World Trade Center. It will be a 3-day event, from Friday, March 4, to Sunday, March 6, 2011 (8am to 6pm). 
Do check her booth BELLE ORGANICS  at BOOTH 57

FOR MORE INFORMATION
:Email: BelleOrganics@gmail.com
Cell phone: 09175327051

1 comment :

  1. Hi Lariza, thanks for blogging about Belle Organics! We enjoyed having you around. See you soon! :) -Aleli

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...