Lazada Philippines

BASTA PINAS BIYAHE TAYO! ADVOCACY CAMPAIGN

 I told my self, I will travel this year, I will take time for my self. A pledge that seems  I believe will come true. I don’t know if its destiny or what but I got invited to an event that gives me a glimpse of what I will miss if I pass my opportunity to travel. I’m not aiming high, just to see a sight or three locations if budget permits me.Bonamine in cooperation with the Department of Tourism launch a travel advocacy title “BASTA PINAS BIYAHE TAYO last March 22, 2011.Hosted by Mr. Ivan Man Dy of Old Walk of Manila and Ivan Henarez, the two shows the participant on what they are missing. Traveling need not be expensive. Tourist spot are found not just outside the Philippine Territories. Seeing all the shot taken by Mr.Henarez makes me realized that I need not go far to see and experience the glamour and excitement. The pleasure and thrill that other countries can give me are within my reach.

BUGANDA Performers start the event


Ivan Man Dy is one of the leading tour guides of Manila, a self-identified "streetwalker", and a passionate advocate of heritage conservation.

Ivan Henares is proud to have visited all 79 provinces of the Philippines 

Ticket courtesy of Old Manila Waks
I heard so many things about the walks that Mr. Ivan Man Dy, one that seems to caught my fancy is the cemetery
For more information :

Delicacies form Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao




 Tourism Secretay Alberto Lim and
 Tina Zabare ( Johnson and Johnson's Mktg. Director)
Taken during the turn-over ceremony


EVENT PHOTOS

Secretary Lim with Undersecretay  Danilo Corpuz

Facilitating this “fresh perspective” is the “Basta Pinas” website, soon to launch, which does not only contain destination ideas and how-to-get there information but also other people’s stories to inspire personalizing your own journeys. The site also assists in seeing the familiar setting in fresh ways with suggestions such as: visiting locations where a local film was shot, taking a photo every hundred steps, or visiting old school grounds.  The beauty of the Philippines through a different lens  is captured in the photography of campaign partner Chasing Light whose members’ photographs grace the official website and other communication collaterals.

 Johnson and Johnson's Marketing Manager Christine Balingit

 Johnson and Johnson's  Bonamine Senior Brand Manager Jerome Go

Bonamine’s travel advocacy supports our DOT’s Pilipinas, Tara Na! domestic tourism campaign. This collaboration will help in getting information on our country’s hidden charms to a wider audience.
Tourism Secretary Lim as picks his airplane

My airplane going to Cebu



Mommy Lariza placing her airplane to her chosen destination

Traveling now days need not be as stressful as it uses to be. Thanks to Bonamine, a brand that provides relief from motion sickness for me to enjoy the ride. 
Meanwhile, on the “Basta Pinas” Facebook Page, a “Saan sa Pinas” contest—that is, identifying a location based on one photo-puzzle piece at a time—by end March kicks off a series of such contests with travel-related prizes. “Like” them on facebook.com/BastaPinas for more information.


http://www.facebook.com/#!/BastaPinas



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...