Lazada Philippines

TOUCHE MASTER PILIPINAS

Last January 30, 2011 was a big day for my EJ after joining last June at the Ateneo Fencing Club. His going to compete for the first time on a fencing tournament. . There are 12 members on the Beginners Level and  he's one of them. I don't know what I should  feel about it but being a mother, I know I have to there for him.
The 2nd Touche Master Pilipinas Tournement was held at the National Fencing Hall ( ULTRA). School like Ateneo, FEU, UST and other schools as far as Batangas  were there to compete.




   EJ with the his coach, giving him some instruction

EJ score:

1st: 3-5( loss) , he was distructed by my camera
2nd   (loss), I don't want to watch anymore
3rd 5-4 ( win),  it was a tight five, one score after another
4th 0-5 (loss), he gives way to a non winning competitor, ( maawain)
5th 5-4 ( win) the most crucial fight , coming from a 0 score, he managed to win it straight

He managed to advance to Level 2, with one of his teamate
and that where it stop,
EJ finally find the sports he's looking for and I'm so happy for him

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...